Copyright Notice and Takedown Procedure
Respecting Intellectual Property
FurDarlings LLC takes intellectual property rights seriously and is committed to protecting the content and materials of others. We respect the rights of copyright holders and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). While every reasonable effort has been made to check for any potential copyright infringements for products sourced from our suppliers, we do acknowledge that it may not be possible to identify potential copyright infringements 100%.
If you believe that your work has been infringed upon by any content on our website, please contact us immediately to file a DMCA Take-Down Notice. We will take appropriate action to remove any infringing content that is found to be in violation of the DMCA.
To File a DMCA Take-Down Notice:
Please send a written notice to our designated DMCA Agent by email to:
Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing material and its location on our website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate and that you are the authorized representative of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA Notice:
We will process the notice promptly and take the necessary steps to remove the infringing material.
- We may not be able to process a DMCA Notice if it is incomplete or does not contain all of the required information.
- We reserve the right to investigate any alleged copyright infringement and to take any action we deem necessary to protect ourselves and our users.
- We reserve the right to modify this DMCA Notice at any time.